Our 146 hectare wine estate originally formed part of "Constantia", a vast property established in 1685 by Simon van der Stel, the first governor of the Cape. This particular valley was chosen not only for its beauty, but also for the decomposed granite soils on its slopes, gently cooled by ocean breezes.

Klein Constantia

View as Grid List

3 Items

Set Descending Direction
View as Grid List

3 Items

Set Descending Direction