Sporting a vibrant ruby color with intense aromas of Provencal herbs and oak, this special cuvee leaves a great impression. The initial rich, red fruit flavors are followed by enticing tannin and a balanced finish. Despite its great ageing potential , it is ready to drink now and pairs perfectly with grilled red meats.
• Pruning: Double guyot
• Density : 5 500 vines/hectares
• Illuminated leaf area up to 13 000 m²
• Organic manure and scarping is used for the care of soil
• Sustainable protection of the vineyard in terms of phytosanitary treatments Elaboration:
• 3 weeks of maceration
• Traditional maturing, in oak barrels, of which 30% are new, in temperature controlled cellars
• Ageing : 12 months, in French oak barrels
Grape varieties: 60% of Merlot and 40% of Cabernet Sauvignon
You may also like!