The wine states its character with a lovely cherry red colour with terracotta glints, before revealing a wonderfully intense bouquet, blending elegant woody notes with aromas of Morello cherry jam. In the mouth, the attack is supple, fleshy and the palate confirms good character and balance, all supported by ripe tannins which hint a great potential for laying down.
• Pruning: Double guyot
• Density : 5 500 vines/hectares
• Illuminated leaf area up to 13 000 m²
• Organic manure and scarping is used for the care of soil
• Sustainable protection of the vineyard in terms of phytosanitary treatments Elaboration:
• 3 weeks of maceration
• Traditional maturing, in oak barrels, of which 30% are new, in temperature controlled cellars
• Ageing : 12 months, in French oak barrels
Grape varieties: 57% Cabernet-Sauvignon - 43% Merlot
You may also like!