About the colour, deep Ruby fairly sustained with garnet. First nose very intense with hints of fresh fruit which evolves to agitation to more ripe nuances of jam, pear, violet and prune lightly underscored by the vanilla. On the palate, the attack is supple and perception evolves into a clear structure but not explosive. The tannins are velvety on the palate and become firmer on the final remains very balanced with a fruity aromatic always perception. This Haut-Medoc wine is very balanced, more elegant than powerful.
- 1st sorting in the vineyard
- Manual sorting in a vibrating table, followed by a destemming with a Pellenc Selectiv‘ process Winery
- optical sorting grain by grain
- Cooling off of the harvest through a cryogenic tunnel freezer (spraying of liquid nitrogen)
- Vatting by gravity flow with a funnel
- Fermentation in wooden vats and small capacity concrete tanks
- Cold pre-fermentation maceration (8°C).
- Manual punching down
- Alcoholic fermentation at low temperature (28°C)
- Maceration for 25 to 32 days
- Aging in oak barrels for 16 months (30% new)
Aging: 56% Merlot, 40% Cabernet Sauvignon, 3% Petit Verdot, 1% Cabernet franc
You may also like!