Pascal Jolivet Attitude Pinot Noir

SKU
W100565
Overview
Taste wine elegant, smooth and balanced, with fruity notes, spicy notes, subtle nuances of oak and a long finish.
875.000₫

In stock

Free Shipping

On Orders Over 1.000.000₫

  • France

    Loire Valley

  • Pinot Noir

    Light body

  • Red Wine

    75 cl

  • Regular

    N/A

  • N/A

    12.5%

TASTING NOTES

Color: Wine sparkling intense ruby color.
Taste: Taste wine elegant, smooth and balanced, with fruity notes, spicy notes, subtle nuances of oak and a long finish.
Aroma: Bouquet of the wine reveals expressive aromas, which are dominated by shades of red fruit, cherry and black currant.
Gastronomy: The wine is perfect as an aperitif and as an accompaniment to dishes of white and red meats and cheeses.

DESCRIPTION

Elegant red wine "Attitude" Pinot Noir is made in the classic style of wines of the Loire Valley. Wine is the result of traditional winemaking techniques, because philosophy wine house Pascal Jolivet is that, as far as possible, not to interfere with the natural processes of growth of grapes and wine-making process itself.
Vineyards, which is grown Pinot Noir to create "The attitude", located in Touraine and Sancerre. The harvest is collected and sorted by hand. First, spend the cold maceration, which lasts at least 15 days. Then the wine is subjected to fermentation for 12-15 days depending on the vintage. 10% of the wine aged in oak barrels, and the remaining 90% - in steel vats.

INFORMATION DETAILS

ABV: 12.5%
Grape varieties: Pinot Noir


You may also like!