Robe: deep purple touching on black.
Nose: rich and complex combining blackcurrant and blackberry with notes of dried fig, prune and raisin. Swirling the wine in the glass reveals notes of cloves, tobacco and leather.
Palate: full-bodied with a typical backbone of fleshy and round tannins, along with jammy notes of prune and black cherry. This gives an overall impression of elegant complexity with a long and warm finish on hints of spice.
- hand harvesting,
- separate vinification of each varietal,
- maceration for 20 to 30 days,
- regular punching down of the cap,
- micro-oxygenation with the marc,
- controlled malo-lactic fermentation in barrels,
- ageing in oak barrel for 8 to 12 months
Tannat - Cabernet Franc
You may also like!