terms & conditions
- The E-commerce website (warehouse-asia.com) is managed by Red Warehouse Service Trading Ltd Company.
- All products on our website fully comply with the Government regulations. We guarantee not to sell counterfeit or illegal products without custom claimed, and unknown origin goods. Our products are qualified in line with strict technical standards, quality control, and food safety, according to Law No.18 on Prevention and Control of Harms of Alcoholic Beverage in 2019.
- All activities on the website are conducted publicly, transparently, and legitimately.
- You must be over 18 years old as government regulation to visit and buy wines or other alcoholic beverages on The Warehouse’s website. The Warehouse has the right to require your ID card to verify your age in case we suspect you are under 18 years old.
- Pregnant women are not advised to drink alcoholic products.
- Alcoholic products are not allowed to consume before and during driving.
- Spirits (over 15% ABV) are not allowed to be purchased on our website. All of the images related to spirits are just for reference. Meanwhile, spirits shall be ordered through our hotline or other platforms of the Warehouse.
- Easily breakable products such as glasses, cups, decanters, etc are not applied for online orders, nevertheless, they shall be purchased at stores or via our hotline.
- The Warehouse offers 3 platforms to place online orders: Order directly at the Warehouse’s stores, via our hotline, or website.
- The Warehouse has the right to refuse orders, notably in case of unpaid invoices or insolvency.
- Exact full name, address, and phone number are strictly requested.
- Customers shall be advised not to place the same orders on the website, via hotline, and at stores parallelly.
- Orders made over the weekend will be processed early next week
- Orders made outside business hours will be processed the next day
- In case customers need the goods urgently, please contact the store hotline to order directly, or visit the nearest store.
- The Warehouse makes every possible effort to ensure delivery to customers as soon as possible by Warehouse driver and delivery service.
- Free shipping for orders from 1.000.000 VND, applied for the areas covered by Warehouse drivers within Hanoi, Danang, HCMC.
- Other delivery fees will be different, depending on the area. The specific fee will be shown when you process your order on the website.
- An order cannot be canceled once it has been processed and on its way.
- In case the order is approved for cancellation, the customer agrees to a fine equivalent to 30% of the order's value. This cost is the backup fund to prevent risks and damages arising in the process of product recall processes.
- The Warehouse makes every possible effort to ensure the fastest delivery to our customers by the Warehouse’s drivers and delivery service.
- Free shipping for orders from 1.000.000 VND
- For others under 1.000.000 VND, the shipping fee will be shown when you process your order on the website.
- Central areas of HCMC, Hanoi, Danang with Warehouse express: 1-3 working days
- Out of delivery zones and other provinces: 4-6 working days.
Opening hours of The Warehouse: 9 AM – 9 PM, from Mondays to Sundays.Verification of products
- Customers must be responsible for checking and confirming the conditions, quality, the quantity of the items.
- In case of non-arrival or missing items, customers are advised to contact The Warehouse within 24 hours.
Reasons for accepting returns:
- The product return is only applicable in case the customer receives the product incorrectly with the order, or the product is defective from The Warehouse's side.
- Errors in quantity, information, and models compared with the orders.
- Error form: deformation, scratches, stains, cracks.
- Error due to manufacturer.
- In case customers change their demand, Warehouse only applies to exchange products for orders of more than 10 bottles of wine, the number of bottles to be exchanged does not exceed 20% of the quantity in the order.
Conditions for accepting exchange and return:
- Customers need to provide pictures of the products to be returned for The Warehouse to check, verify, and review the return.
- Products must be intact, with the original label and extra stamps in accordance with the original specifications.
- Full order confirmation, delivery, and accompanying gifts if any
- The product is still intact and has not been used.
Cases of not accepting exchange and payment:
- Damaged products, poor quality due to improper storage by customers
- The product has been stripped of the stamp, the wine bottle is cracked, and it no longer retains its original form.
- Products in promotions and discounts.
- The product has expired and allows a return
- The customer dislikes the product unless otherwise stated.
Time of Supporting:
- The customer agrees that the product must be carefully checked for appearance and quantity when an employee or delivery service driver arrives. Customers have the right to refuse to receive the product if found error from The Warehouse, and notify The Warehouse within 24 hours for assistance with handling, refunding, exchange or refund.
- Because of product characteristics, once the customer signs the product confirmation, the customer agrees that the product will not be exchanged for the product.
Return processing procedure:
- Customers need to return the products at the same store you purchase the products.
- Customers need to bring the products to the store to conduct status verification.
- Processing time for exchange transactions within 2-5 days from the date of receipt of the return request and verification of product status.
- The value of the product exchanged equal to or higher than the value of the product purchased previously.
- If the product is accepted for return, the customer should place a new order on the website with the product to be exchanged and make the payment.
- Refund processing time (if any) depends on the processing time of the payment gateway unit and the payment bank. Usually, it will take 5-7 working days, or up to 45 working days depending on the domestic or international payment card, and counting from the date of receiving the customer's request.
- In case of cashback to foreign bank cards, rates and fees may apply at the time of refund and according to the bank's regulations.
- The customer will receive a refund of 70% of the order value in case the customer cancels the order incorrectly according to regulations and policies of The Warehouse.
- The selling price is detailed on the purchase invoice, effective at the time the customer places the order, and includes VAT.
- Delivery costs are charged for all orders except when the order qualifies for free shipping.
- 100% credit card payment for a website order and payment must be completed prior to delivery.
- COD payment only applies to direct sales at the counter.
- The currency unit for payment is Vietnam Dong (VND).
- Payment processed by foreign bank cards may incur exchange rate differences and extra fees according to the bank's regulations. Exchange rates are applied at the time of payment by customers.
Warranty and After Sales Service:
- Data and information collecting:
- To make a transaction, customers need to register to open a membership account at The Warehouse website and provide some necessary personal information.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the information is correct and accurate in accordance with applicable Vietnamese laws.
- Data storage and privacy:
- Customer information and transactions are stored and secured by The Warehouse's system.
- Data usage:
- The Warehouse has the right to use the information provided by the customer to:
- Make delivery according to the address provided by the customer.
- Update relevant information about offers, promotions or other announcements.
- Process orders and problems encountered at the request of the customer.
- Use information collected from cookies website to improve the user experience and service quality.
- Customers are responsible for keeping their account information secure and not sharing any information related to the account and password at The Warehouse website on other websites.
- Data Sharing:
- The Warehouse is committed to respecting the privacy and the right to protect the personal information and payment information of customers. The Warehouse shall not share our customers’ information with any other company, except for third parties directly related to delivery, payment processing, reimbursement, etc.
- Additionally, the Warehouse can provide your personal information in the following truly necessary cases:
- As required by law.
- Share with advertising partners like Google for customer behavioral remarketing.
- Market research and analysis reports and absolutely do not pass to third parties.
- Cookies usage:
The Warehouse can automatically collect and store a number of information in the server log including details of how customers use and query The Warehouse services. Identifying customer accounts in the browser as well as handling errors, language, browser, etc.
Purpose and scope of data collection
The main data collection on the www.warehouse-asia.com website includes first name, email address, phone number, address, date of birth and ID card. Such required information is mandatory for customers to provide before accessing the website content, involving when making purchases in order to comply with the alcohol commerce’s law on the online network, as well as ensuring the rights of consumers.
Customers will be solely responsible for the security and retention of all users of the service under their registered name, password, and email inbox. In addition, it is the customer's responsibility to promptly notify us of the unauthorized use, abuse, security breaches, retention of third-party registration names and passwords for appropriate resolution.
Scope of information use
We use the information customers provided to:
- Providing services and products to customers;
- Send notifications regarding information exchange activities between customers and website www.warehouse-asia.com
- Prevent activities that destroy customer's user account or customer imitation activities;
- Contact and resolve customers in special cases
- Do not use personal information of customers outside the purpose of confirmation and contact related to the operation at the website www.warehouse-asia.com
- In case of legal requirements: we are responsible for cooperation in providing customer’s personal information when requested from judicial authorities including Procuracies, courts, police agencies investigate related to certain law violations of customers. Other than that, no one has the right to infringe on the personal information of customers.
Information storage time period
Customer Personal Data will be stored until a cancellation request is made. Apart from that, in any case, customer’s personal information will be kept confidential on the server of the website. In case of information is suspected fake, violating regulations, or in-active over 6 months, such information will be deleted.
People or organizations allowed to access the data
The information requested by us during the consultation and purchase process will only be used to the full scope as section 2 of this Policy. Included customer support and providing authorities when required.
Besides that, such information will not be disclosed to any other third party without the customer's consent.
Media and tools for users to access and edit their personal data.
- Customers can log into their accounts to adjust their personal information or send a request to us for assistance in checking, updating, adjusting, or canceling their personal information.
- Customers have the right to submit complaints about the disclosure of personal information to third parties to the Website Management. Upon receiving this feedback, we will reaffirm the data, be responsible for answering the reason, and instructing users to restore and secure the information.
- Hotline: 1900 277 267
- Law No.44/2019/QH14 ON PREVENTION AND CONTROL OF HARMFUL EFFECTS OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES of 2019
- Decree No.17/2020/ND-CP, revised and amended some articles regarding conditions of business investment that are under government control of the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
- Decree No.24/2020/ND-CP, assigning some articles of PREVENTION AND CONTROL OF HARMFUL EFFECTS OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
- Other legal documents (if any) depending on a certain period of time.