M.Chapoutier Hermitage Chante Alouette, 750ml

SKU
W100506
Overview
Brilliant and green gold. Frank attack, without aggressiveness, final of almond, very elegant and good length.
3.520.000₫

Out of stock

  • France

    Rhône Valley

  • Marsanne

    White Wine

  • 750 ml

    AOP

  • Organic

    13.5%

TASTING NOTES
Appearance: brilliant and green gold.
Nose: complex and subtle, aromas of quince, walnut, honey, ginger, acacia with a hint of linden-tree.
Palate: frank attack, without aggressiveness, final of almond, very elegant and good length.

DESCRIPTION
The grapes are entirely hand-harvested at maturity.
The musts are obtained after a long pressing and are lightly settled before fermentation. Part of the fermentation is carried out in stainless steel tanks and part in demi-muids. The lees are stirred up (bâtonnage) for the first 2-3 months adding texture to the wine.
40-30% takes place in stainless steel vats. The remaining 60-70% is aged in demimuids (600 litres) barrels, 10% of which are made of new wood and 90% of wood previously used for one to three wines.

INFORMATION DETAILS
ABV: 14%
Grape: Marsanne